Hyperspeed Hyperspeed

This isn't really my genre of music (I'm a cinematic composer), but I think this could be a bit better.
1) I'd try making sure the bass notes are the roots of the chords- this would clash less with the chords because the bass had a lot of overtones.
2) If I were you, I'd experiment with chords a bit. Especially since the chord progression repeats so much, changing one or two chords could make for an interesting moment. I'd also try using a bit of dissonance, such as 7th chords and stuff, occasionally. Nice song, actually!

Touch Touch

Ok so I can hardly tell a decently-mixed electronic song from an amazingly-mixed one (I'm a cinematic/orchestral composer) so I can't help with that, but the song itself is very well done. I liked the atmosphere you made, and sound design wasn't bad. Some interesting chord choices, it's so nice to see some music theory at work in an electronic song these days. Good job, keep up the good work!

Firth Firth

First, the piano chords at 2:20 and at the end remind me of myself a lot- I do the exact same stuff, putting dissonancey piano chords in between sections of a song. Thumbs up for that! Good piece in general!

Not sure whether or not you've bought any sample libraries or not, but a killer strings library would improve this piece a lot and really help it out. It's expensive though, and I remember my days of only half-decent samples... definitely not saying you have to, it just depends on how much you care for sound quality (I care too much obviously) :)
If you ever do get a sample library make sure you check for an education discount. You can get like 50% sometimes.

phoenixapprentice responds:

I'm just a hobbyist so I haven't put a lot of emphasis on getting better instruments. I use 100% free instruments, the only thing I've paid for is my synthesizer (which I use in songs like this for pads and stuff). It's too expensive for me to buy instruments right now anyway :c
Thank you! Maybe one day if I have enough money to get something good I'll go back and make this song better.